In today’s article, I’d like to talk to you a little bit about parasites. I also want to explain some of the symptoms of parasites in the body and the problems they can cause. I will identify some of the more common parasites that humans can get, and lastly, some natural supplements that you can use to eradicate them along with my number one pick.
Parasitic Infestations In The United States
I know this is a touchy subject, and you may be wondering what this has to do with me. After doing some research, most sources estimate that around 85 to 95% of Americans have parasites and are not even aware of it or the health problems they can cause.
Unfortunately, most doctors do not test for parasites as a probable cause of your health issues unless visually seen. There are many symptoms of a parasite infestation people experience in life daily, believing that these issues are just old age.
The amount of damage that can be caused by parasites is virtually limitless because many types of them are small enough to travel anywhere in the body through the bloodstream. Parasites obtain sustenance by robbing the body of nutrients. Most parasites can be avoided by thoroughly cooking foods and by never drinking unfiltered water.
Some Symptoms Of A Parasite Infestation Include
Here is a list of a few issues you might be experiencing regularly and not knowing the reason why or what to do about it. I will get into what you can do about it a little later. But first, I want to speak to you about a couple of other serious health issues, which can be caused by parasites, you might not be aware of.
|Repeated diarrhea or constipation||Allergies|
|Chronic, unexplained nausea, often accompanied by vomiting||Fatigue and weakness|
|Intestinal cramping||Oral health problems|
|Unexplained dizziness||Dark circles under eyes|
|Joint pain||Memory problems|
|Headaches||Anxiety & Depression|
|Bad breath||Body odor|
|Bloating||Multiple food allergies|
|Loss of appetite||Itching around the anus, especially at night|
|Difficulty sleeping||Difficulty maintaining a healthy weight (over or underweight)|
|Itching on the soles of the feet, often accompanied by a rash||Prostate problems and sexual dysfunction in men|
|Itching or tingling sensations on the scalp||Liver/Gallbladder trouble|
|Arthritis pain||Coughing blood (severe cases)|
|Facial swelling around the eyes (roundworms)||Wheezing and coughing, followed by vomiting, stomach pain, and bloating (suggesting roundworms or threadworms)|
Lupus And Parasites
Lupus is documented to be just another incurable disease and an autoimmune disorder by the medical establishment. But did you know parasites are the root cause of Lupus, with all other issues being secondary to the parasitic infection? So if you have Lupus, it would be wise and beneficial for you to do a good parasite cleanse.
Diabetes And Parasites
Parasitic infections such as toxoplasmosis, hydatidosis, and cysticercosis infect a large population worldwide. Toxoplasma gondii in the pancreas could damage the pancreatic cells. Hence, insulin secretion would be affected which leads to an increased risk of diabetes. The present study was designed to investigate the co-occurrence of parasitic infections in patients with diabetes. So if you have Diabetes, it would be a good idea for you to do a good parasite cleanse.
Identifying Some Of The Most Common Parasites
I have learned a lot about parasites over the years. For a start, there are thousands of different types. Most labs can only test for a few, and even then, the test is not that reliable.
- Roundworms: Roundworms live in the stomach and intestines and enter the body through undercooked and contaminated food.
- Heartworms: Heartworms are extremely rare for humans, and in the few cases reported, usually occurred as a single worm in the lungs instead of the heart. They cannot be spread from one animal or human to another but spread through mosquitoes.
- Tapeworms: Tapeworms enter the body through undercooked beef, fish, pork, or water contaminated with the eggs or larvae. They live in the lower intestinal tract.
- Pinworms: Pinworms live inside the intestinal tract and lungs. The worms are white and look like small pieces of thread and lay their eggs at night around the anus. The eggs hatch, and then the young worms re-enter through the anus. If an infected person scratches during his/her sleep, the pinworm eggs get under the fingernails, spreading to wherever the person touches. They are small and lightweight enough to become airborne, leading people to inhale them, and possibly how they arrive inside the lungs.
- Hookworms and threadworms: Hookworms are parasites that affect the small intestine and lungs. Hookworms can enter the body through contaminated drinking water, or they can enter directly through the feet. They are tiny in size and can enter through the soles of bare feet. These worms are unique because they have a lifespan of several years, and the eggs can incubate for up to 10 years.
- Liver Flukes: Liver Fluke Infections in humans usually occur after eating contaminated raw or undercooked freshwater fish or watercress. After the liver flukes enter the body, they travel from your intestines to your bile ducts in your liver, where they then live and grow.
Medical Treatment For Parasites
If a doctor believes you have parasites, he will prescribe an antiparasitic drug. These drugs are always toxic and can cause swelling of the lymph nodes, hands, and feet. Vision problems, lack of coordination, and convulsions can also occur. Diarrhea is typical.
Natural Supplements For A Do It Yourself Parasite Cleanse
When I was a boy, my mom would use a spoonful of sugar with a few drops of turpentine on it and give it to the whole family twice a year. I guess it worked, but it sure was nasty tasting.
Here is a list of natural supplements you can get at your local health food store to do a parasite cleanse yourself without a prescription drug. You can usually find a tincture of black walnut hulls, wormwood, and cloves already pre-mixed together, and it is a good parasite cleanse.
- Black walnut hulls
- Pumpkin seeds or pumpkin seed oil capsules
- Marshmallow root
There is something I need to make you aware of if you have never done a cleanse before. As parasites die, they release toxins through their excrement and from rotting. The most common parasites attempt to escape by burrowing deeper into the intestines, which can cause sharp pains/cramps. This whole process can make the person feel sicker than he was before he began the cleanse.
But this is only temporary, and it is a sign that the cleanse is working. It is known as a Herxheimer reaction when people become sicker as a result of the toxins that are released by dying parasites. Eat a good, wholesome diet throughout the cleanse to ensure that your immune system is at its strongest. After the cleanse, you should feel better, have more energy, and experience sickness less often.
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is one more thing you could use. What I like about it is that it is quick and easy but gets the job done. Diatomaceous earth is a natural pesticide that does not harm humans or pets and is believed to kill insects, worms, and parasites by dehydrating them.
According to the research I have done, food-grade diatomaceous earth is one of the best parasites cleanses for humans because it even kills blood-borne parasites. When using it, be sure to drink plenty of fluids because it will dehydrate a person considerably.
Diatomaceous earth is a fine, abrasive, white powder that absorbs large amounts of water and is made up of fossilized diatoms, prehistoric algae. If you decide to take the food-grade diatomaceous earth, mix the powder into water or juice before consuming, try to avoid inhaling any of the dust because it is harmful to the lungs.
Diatomaceous earth contains heavy metals like trace amounts of aluminum and lead as part of its mineral content but also contains selenium. Selenium is well known for its ability to flush heavy metals from the body so, therefore it is not a health concern.
How To Use Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth For A Parasite Cleanse
I generally recommend doing a parasite cleanse at least twice a year. Diatomaceous earth is the most thorough of the natural options I have ever found, and its effectiveness vastly surpasses the super-toxic pharmaceutical options, which are prone to causing liver failure.
- Adults should mix 1 level tablespoon of food-grade diatomaceous earth into 8 ounces of juice or water, then consume once a day for 7-10 days.
- For children, use 1 teaspoon for every two feet of height.
- Be sure to drink plenty of fluids, because diatomaceous earth is dehydrating and can put great stress upon the kidneys, and it can even lead to kidney stones.
- I also recommend following up with a selenium supplement for at least a week after you finish the parasite cleanse just in case you have any concerns about heavy metal toxicity.
Well, I think this about wraps it up for this article on parasite cleanses. I hope you found it helpful and be sure to check out my other articles on the other cleanses I recommend.
Sincerely Dale – (The Hillbilly Shaman)