This post is for all of you women who suffer from reproductive diseases including, endometriosis and other hormonal problems. And also heavy and painful menstrual cycles. Are dioxins the cause for endometriosis?
What Are Dioxins?
Dioxins are a highly toxic compound produced as a by-product in some manufacturing processes; Notably herbicide production and paper bleaching. It is a very serious and persistent environmental pollutant.
Dioxins are known for their ability to cause cancer, reproductive harm, hormonal imbalances, and damage to the central nervous system.
Additionally, dioxin exposure has been linked to some other diseases, including type 2 Diabetes, Ischemic Heart Disease, and an acne-like skin disease called Chloracne.
Dioxins can cause developmental problems in children, lead to reproductive and infertility issues in adults, resulting in miscarriages, damage the immune system, and interfere with hormones. Ladies, can you guess what your Sanitary Pads and Tampons have in them?—You Guessed it! Dioxins.
Glyphosate In Tampons
The Endometriosis Association
The Endometriosis Association has done massive amounts of research on the connection between endometriosis and dioxin exposure. Dioxins are a by-product of chlorination which, is used to bleach sanitary towels and tampons.
The bleaching process is known to release dioxins that remain on consumer products. This exposure, particularly in the case of tampons, could cause endometriosis or worsen it.
Most women with endometriosis will never discover that sanitary napkins and tampons contribute significantly to their problem. These products use a semi-synthetic substance called rayon instead of cotton to achieve maximum absorption. The pads are bleached; during the final stages of production. This bleaching process releases dioxins from the rayon as a by-product.
Studies have proven that repeated dioxin exposure leads to reproductive diseases, including endometriosis. Dioxins accumulate in the body’s fats over time, and as they gradually build to higher concentrations, so does the list of health conditions that arise as a result.
Dioxins can also be found in your county and city drinking water because it contains chlorine and fluoride. Women with endometriosis should purchase spring water.
Safer Alternatives To Traditional Pads
I would highly recommend that women seek an all-natural, “dioxin-free” option such as the (Organic Rael Brand) which you can buy at your local Wal-Mart. I think they are pretty expensive. But your Health is Priceless!
I found one other brand without any Dioxins in them called (Cherish Premium) sanitary napkins by a company called, Nspire. If you have about 5 or 6 minutes of spare time, take a look at this demonstration of the Cherish Premium Pads.
But I think the only place you can buy them is either from the company itself or Amazon because I couldn’t find them in your local stores, But I did find them on Amazon at https://amzn.to/2Ez2GNl.
Since I am a man, I have no idea what women look for in a sanitary pad. For any women reading this, that know of any better alternatives, please post it in the comments section.
But My Point Is This!
Women, you need to find a safer alternative without the harmful dioxins. You also need to know that if your product doesn’t say “dioxin free.” then dioxins are present in the product. To learn more about dioxins and their effects on human health, check out this link.
What Is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is an often painful disorder, affecting 10 percent of women who are of child-bearing age. And it occurs when the tissues that usually grow inside the uterus grow in other locations. Endometriosis most commonly involves your ovaries, fallopian tubes, and the tissue lining your pelvis. Internal scar tissue may eventually develop, which is a known cause of infertility.
Traditional Treatment For Endometriosis
Most doctors treat this condition by suppressing its symptoms with painkillers or placing women on birth control drugs that cause them to skip their monthly cycle. As a result of such neglect, endometriosis is a leading cause of infertility.
The only drugs that can provide adequate relief are highly addictive, and all surgical attempts are mostly failures. The most common long-term treatment is laparoscopic surgery to remove the excess tissues. But it has a high re-occurrence rate.
Some women get hysterectomies at an early age to try and eliminate the endometriosis symptoms. But even in these cases, it sometimes returns in different places. Getting pregnant is the only thing that reliably cures endometriosis. And the condition always stops when menopause begins.
Symptoms Of Endometriosis
Here is a list of some of the symptoms associated with endometriosis.
- Painful Periods
- Painful Intercourse
- Heavy or irregular bleeding
- Painful bowel movements or urination
- Loss of stale menstrual brown blood
- Excessive mood swings
- Lower back pain
- Loss of sizeable menstrual blood clots
- Swollen abdomen
- Severe anxiety problems
- Allergy problems
Natural Ways To Treat Endometriosis
Traditional Chinese Medicine links endometriosis with liver problems. A study titled Chinese Herbal Medicine For Endometriosis at Southampton University revealed that Chinese herbal medicine is more effective for endometriosis relief than mainstream treatments, with fewer adverse effects than conventional drug treatments.
The liver is the primary organ that is responsible for eliminating toxins out of the body. When the liver is unsuccessful at flushing toxins, they sometimes remain in the liver forever. These liver toxins are the most common cause of liver impairment.
The liver is responsible for the regulation of sex hormones, including estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Increases in estrogen will make endometriosis more severe. The fact that liver dysfunction causes this condition means that women who opt for mainstream treatments will eventually find themselves in a much worse state than beforehand.
All pharmaceuticals Stress The Liver And Increase Its Toxicity.
In the long term, the typical pharmaceutical methods for treating endometriosis will cause the disease to worsen. The prolonged use of either strong painkillers; or oral contraceptives is very harmful to the liver.
So, ladies, and gentlemen, I recommend doing a good Liver Cleanse at least once or twice a year. I, for one, am not about doing a coffee enema as a Liver Cleanse, so here is the one I use to keep my liver functioning at an optimal level. Nature’s Way Super Thisilyn, 60 Vcaps it is the best one I have found so far.
Numerous studies have additionally linked a higher risk of endometriosis with women who have diets that are low in anti-oxidants. Or who have above-average “free radicals” (oxidation) in the body!
Oxidative damage is indicative of a bad diet lacking in both fruits and vegetables. However, this can be corrected; with dietary changes. Oxidative damage can also result from chlorine exposure.
A water and shower filter that removes chlorine is prudent because inhaled chlorine vapors are incredibly inflammatory.
Suggestions About Changing Your Diet
- Eat organic, grass-fed meat. Avoid processed and factory-farmed meats because they contain growth hormones which will make the problem worse. Iron is essential, so beef must be part of the diet. Iron supplements are not as safe, and they are poorly absorbed.
- Avoid refined white sugar, white flour, and white rice. The chlorination process used to bleach foods will leave some dioxin residue in the food; because dioxins are always a by-product of chlorine. The (white) refined variants of these foods are very inflammatory.
- Traditional Chinese medicine used Radishes to cure endometriosis. And to fix liver problems, including jaundice. It would be wise to include them in the diet.
- Use “evaporated cane juice” for sugar. I don’t know why it’s called cane juice because it is just sugar crystals that haven’t been bleached. Use only brown rice and whole wheat flour, and do not use any carbohydrates that are not entirely homemade. Honey is an anti-inflammatory and could be used as a sweetener whenever it is a viable option.
- Do not use homogenized milk. It is one of the most inflammatory food items available. If milk is needed, purchase non-homogenized milk from a health food store. In some cases, heavy cream can be a substitute for milk, and it is not homogenized.
- Avoid all soy products. Soy contains phytoestrogens, which are compounds that mimic estrogen in the body. And can cause hormone instability which, will worsen endometriosis.
- Reduce the intake of processed foods. Virtually all of the chemical additives are inflammatory to the body.
The important thing for women to know suffering from endometriosis is to reduce the amount of inflammation in the body. Exercising a week before menstruation can be very beneficial; sweating is the only way to cleanse the lymph nodes of toxins, and endometriosis is a disease that is influenced; by toxicity.
- Nature’s Way Super Thisilyn, 60 Vcaps. Dandelion helps the liver and kidneys. Milk thistle is also renowned for strengthening the liver. Both of these are already in the Liver Cleanse I suggested above.
- All of the B vitamins strengthen the liver and directly assist the body in disposing of excess estrogen.
- Licorice is one of the most commonly used herbs in China, and it is well known for its beneficial effect on the liver.
- Selenium * has been historically given to cows by farmers to prevent endometriosis. Endometriosis hinders fertility, so farmers work hard to prevent the disease which, results in fewer calves.
- The best single source of selenium is in Brazil nuts, followed by tuna, cod, and meats. You can also purchase selenium in supplement form. Selenium neutralizes the metals in the blood from a toxicity standpoint, and it prevents; them from being harmful. (100 mcg. per 100 lbs. of weight)
- Consuming Brazil nuts is ideal because they contain folate, selenium, and magnesium, which have been shown to reduce menstrual cramps. Vitamin E and selenium; are believed to work together to prevent damage to cell membranes and protect against oxidation.
Cautionary Note: It is dangerous to exceed 400 mcg. of selenium.
Cautionary Note: Vitamin E is also a natural blood thinner so do not take it during your menstrual period, because it will increase bleeding. Here is the Vitamin E brand I give to my mother for a natural blood thinner.
- Due to the link between endometriosis and dioxins, it would be wise to supplement with Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll can remove dioxins from the body and, taken mixed with water in a liquid concentrate.
- Folate or folic acid. Folate is necessary for the body to make heme (the iron-containing, non-protein part of hemoglobin) for the red blood cells. Too little folate can cause nutritional megaloblastic anemia (large red blood cells that cannot transport oxygen well). It is known to help regulate and balance hormones.
Alcohol reduces the absorption of folic acid and increases the kidney’s excretion. Folic acid assists in the chelation of lead and helps the body to properly; utilize zinc. There is a strong connection between folate and the liver because liver disease increases the loss of folate.
Alcohol should be avoided, except for an occasional glass of red wine. Higher amounts will weaken an already impaired liver.
- Gelatin is the only common ingredient in endometriosis-related pharmaceuticals. While it is purported; to be an “inactive ingredient,” many sufferers have noticed that eating foods high in gelatin during menstruation is beneficial. Women who have endometriosis have a bona fide health reason to eat gummy bears.
Home Remedies For Endometriosis Pain
- Marijuana or CBD Oils
Cannabis (“marijuana”) is often recommended; by doctors in states that allow medical marijuana use. In addition to helping with the pain, it also seems to reduce inflammation issues. Some sufferers proclaim that marijuana is more effective in helping with endometriosis than expensive prescription pain medications.
Cannabis does not harm the kidneys, is not addictive, and helps suppress nausea that often accompanies the pain. CBD oil would be a good alternative for those who would like the benefits without the high, and marijuana is not yet legal.
- Castor Oil Transdermal Pack
At the beginning of menstruation, when the first symptoms of cramping become noticeable, a castor oil transdermal pack can dramatically reduce the severity of symptoms throughout the cycle.
Soak a washcloth in pure, cold-pressed castor oil obtained from a health food store and place the washcloth on the bare skin on the lower part of the stomach. Put a piece of plastic on top of the cloth, such as a plastic grocery bag. Place a hot water bottle on top of that.
The water should be made as hot as possible, so long as you can tolerate it. Leave this in place for at least 30 minutes.
The above procedure can also be done repeatedly during the cycle to provide comfort. However, one treatment is usually enough to ensure massive relief.
What Is The Cure For Endometriosis
Curing endometriosis is the process of providing the body with the nutrients that it needs to heal the liver. And keeping inflammation low and flushing any toxins out of the body. If you would like to learn more about removing toxins, check out some of my other articles.
I hope you found this information helpful.
Sincerely Dale – The Hillbilly Shaman